Monday, March 24, 2008

Just a Quickie

Just a quick hello. . .

Yes, I'm still here, alive and well, just have been busy with work (insanely busy as a matter of fact). I'm heading out to Kampong Som (aka Sihanoukville) tomorrow afternoon for another workshop, and I'm hoping that I will at least get to catch a glimpse of the beach, as this might be my only opportunity to visit this "must-see destination."

Hmmm . . . . anything else that is interesting? Well, probably yes, but not enough time to write it all. Anyway. Still working on getting the requested pictures of dragon fruit and me on a moto. No new tattoos or piercings yet, but one can always dream.

Hope everyone is well, and I'd love to hear what's going on in your lives.

PEACE

P.S. The entire office got an email about "appropriate/professional dress." Didn't they get the memo that flip flops are social workers' footwear of choice? Oh well, I guess I should hold off on those tattoos and piercings.

1 comment:

Smarty McFly said...

Hey Rose-

I am glad all is well. I was thinking about you the other day. I went to this new Chinese restaurant and ordered hot & sour soup and then proceeded to pour some sugar on top. I thought of you and missed you ALOT! Then later in the dinner I noticed my tooth had cracked. :( The next day I spent 3 hours! in the dentist office getting a temporary crown. That blew, but my missing you didn't. I got all sentimental about our trips to house of wong. I miss you and love you!

Love,
Chelsea